Vissla Eco Seven Seas 2-2 Spring Suit - Black with Jade
Made for cool water: 65 - 70° F / 18 - 21° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch, limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Dope dyed fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape
• Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin neck seal
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted warmth and performance.
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
Chest zip entry creates minimal bulk with contoured watertight design. Seams are triple hand glued, double blind stitched. Knee pad is anatomically correct, flexible, and strong.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
ECO CARBON BLACK
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
LIMESTONE BASED NEOPRENE
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.
DOPE DYED YARN
All black, dark grey, and navy wetsuits, black inside liners, & Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are dope dyed. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.